Comment on page
Run via GUI
Using the Compiler with AtlusScriptCompilerGUI
AtlusScriptCompilerGUI is a Graphical User Interface (GUI) made by ShrineFox for ease of use when (de)compiling.
- 2.When the
.ziphas finished downloading, right click and choose
- 3.Move the files to the location of your
AtlusScriptCompilerGUI.exeto run it.
AtlusScriptCompiler.exeis found, the form will open.
- 6.Choose the game you'll be working with from the dropdown.
AtlusScriptCompilerGUI Appearance (Dark Mode)
To (de)compile, drag and drop files onto the corresponding buttons of the form. With the checkboxes, you can toggle...
- Displaying the log. This is useful for diagnosing errors.
- Disassembling. Off by default, useful for reverse engineers when a script fails to (de)compile.
- Overwriting. When on, the output will look something like
script.bf.flow.bftherefore overwriting any file with that name that may already exist.
- SumBits is enabled by default when decompiling. This simplifies mathematical expressions automatically.